250 g Minced Pork
100 g Breadcrumbs
2 Egg Yolks
1/2 Bunch Sage, – chopped
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Red Onion, – diced
1 Bramley Apple
Salt and Black Pepper, to season
- Soak 6-8 bamboo skewers in warm water for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- Combine the minced pork with the breadcrumbs, egg yolks, chopped sage, garlic and onion.
- Grate the apple; wrap in a clean cloth, and squeeze out any excess moisture. Add to the pork mixture, along with the seasoning.
- Mould the meat mixture in a sausage-like shape around each of the bamboo skewers.
- Heat a ridged grill pan with a dash of olive oil. Add the skewers and cook the kebabs for about 5 minutes, until browned, turning the sticks frequently
- Transfer the pork sticks to a baking tray and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until they’re tender.